The Hawkins Family

The Hawkins Family

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Age vs. Spirit

Do you ever feel that you are an older spirit in a young persons body? Sometimes I feel as though I am different than everyone else my age. Yes, getting married at 17 does cause a person to grow up alittle faster. And having a 3 year old, a full time career and being a wife does add to the level of expectations for md from my family. However, when I slow down and take a few minutes some days to look over new friends I have come in contact, and old friends that I have re-connected with, I find myself always comparing myself to them. How our lives are different, how they are similar.  And through my thoughts tonight, I do not have the time, nor do I have the will tonight to go into details of my testimony or life trials ( I like to call them opportunties..lol) that I have been through over my 26 year life span. But I did want to jot a few notes down to give God the glory. The glory for guiding me through the progression in realizing that it is ok to be different. To be special. To be SIGNIFICANT. I am his princess, and how honored I am to be. I look forward to my time at my God's feet in prayer and the journey that he is preparing for me now and the path that he is leading me down to show me the truths along the way of how and why he has made me an orginial... not a copy... an orginial. PRAISE BE TO GOD! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment