The Hawkins Family

The Hawkins Family

Monday, January 25, 2010

The Beginning of an Adventure

Wow. My first blog! How exciting. I have always had a love for writing. A very dear friend of mine (Amber) actually introduced met to it! :) As my thought process of what to put into my first blog progressed, I found myself not being able to pic one particular subject. So I am sure there will be many more posts to come! I can't make my mind up if I would like to use this blog as an introduction to my women's ministry, strictly for entertaining the world with my families ever day eventful life, or to just post random thoughts... So guess what... I will be using my blog for all THREE until I get more comfortable with this new adventure in my life.

So here's to new friends, new passions, new ideas, new prospectives and many many more new posts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment